Sponsored by the Army, IBM and JPMorgan, the fair will give you access to over 75 local, national and international employers for you to learn more about their graduate and placement opportunities.
Our two day event is your chance to try out your networking skills, make new contacts, attend workshops with sponsor representatives from the Army and JPMorgan and get your CV checked over by the careers team.
As well as the fair sponsors you’ll be able to meet employers covering all subject areas from a wide range of industries, including:
- Arcadia Group
- BMW Group
- Farrow & Ball
- Marks & Spencers
- Mattel UK
- Vodafone UK
- Xerox UK
Make the most of the fair
Prepare for the fair by thinking about some good questions to ask the different employers you’re going to meet and bring a copy of your CV to either have reviewed or to give to potential employers. On the day, it’s best to arrive early so you have more time to talk to employers and keep an open mind about the different opportunities each employer has to offer.
Dates: Wednesday 26 – Thursday 27 October
Location: Kimmeridge House, Talbot Campus
Time: 11am – 3pm
Share your feedback for the chance to win a £10 Amazon voucher*
We organise this fair every year so, to help make it the best experience for next time, we need your feedback. All completed feedback forms will be added to a prize draw to win one of three £10 Amazon vouchers*.
*Terms and conditions apply:
- By entering the prize draw you are agreeing to these prize draw rules.
- The prize draw is being run by Bournemouth University Higher Education Corporation (‘Bournemouth University’ / the ‘University’ / ‘we’/ ‘us’) of Poole House, Talbot Campus, Fern Barrow, Poole BH12 5BB.
Eligibility to enter
- The prize draw is open only to entrants over 18 years of age who are currently students registered at Bournemouth University.
- In entering the prize draw, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim any prize you may win. The University may require you to provide proof that you are eligible to enter the prize draw.
- A maximum of one entry per individual is permitted.
- The prize draw is free to enter.
How to enter
- The prize draw opens at 11.00am on Wednesday 26 October and closes at 4.00pm on Thursday 27 October. Late entries will not be accepted.
- To enter the prize draw: Complete an online feedback survey which a designated Student Ambassador will talk you through on the day of the Fair either Wednesday 26 OR Thursday 27 October – The Student Ambassador will be sited in Kimmeridge house 1st floor.
- The University will not accept responsibility if contact details provided are incomplete or inaccurate; or for prize draw entries that are lost, mislaid, damaged or delayed in transit.
- The prizes will be as follows:
- One £10 Amazon Voucher which will be forwarded via email to the winner
- The University’s use of particular brands as prizes does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement of such brands.
- The winners will be drawn at random by computer.
- We reserve the right to substitute prizes with another prize of a similar value in the event of the original prizes not being available.
- The decision of the University regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
- Winners will be announced on Monday 31 October on MyCareerHub website.
- The University will attempt to contact winners by email or phone up to two times. If contact is not made, the University reserves the right to choose and notify a new winner.
Data protection and publicity
- You consent to any personal information you provide in entering the prize draw being used by the University for the purposes of administering the prize draw.
- Winners agree to participate in any reasonable publicity related to the prize draw which may include the publication of their name and photograph in any media.
- All personal information shall be used in accordance with the University’s Data Protection Policy, accessible here: https://www1.bournemouth.ac.uk/about/governance/access-information/data-protection-act-1998-dpa-and-privacy-policies.
Limitation of Liability
- The University does not accept any liability for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrants as a result of either participating in the prize draw or being selected for a prize, save that the University does not exclude its liability for death or personal injury as a result of its own negligence.
- The University does not accept responsibility for the return of any materials submitted in connection with the prize draw.
- The University reserves the right to cancel the prize draw or amend these rules at any time, without prior notice.
- The prize draw and these rules will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.