(outside the Sir Michael Cobham Library, Talbot Campus)
Open 8.45am – 4.30pm – Monday – Friday
Tel: 01202 961663
Find us on Twitter
- 121 Advice & Guidance Availability
- Events on Campus
- BU Opportunities to develop the CV
- Latest Job Vacancies
- Recommended Careers Resources – Print & Online
- External Events & Opportunities
121 Advice & Guidance Availability
Drop In Advice (available in the Careers Centre, outside the library)
- Monday 23rd October from 10am ~ 12 noon
- Tuesday 24th October from 1.30pm – 3.30pm
- Wednesday 25th October from 10am – 12 Noon
- Thursday 26th October from 1.30pm – 3.30pm
- Friday 27th October from 9am – 11am
Events on Campus
- Acing Application Forms Workshop
- Finalists Workshop ~ Getting on the ‘Yes’ Pile in the Job Application Process
BU Opportunities of the Week
- Are you an enthusiastic and highly motivated individual? We are recruiting for the Bournemouth University IoD Committee (Closing date 30th October)
- Applications open for the Dynamo Enterprise Challenge for Budding BU entrepreneurial students (Closing date 27th October)
- Win £100 to spend on Amazon and help the Careers & Employability Service at the same time
Latest Job Vacancies of the Week
- NHS Shared Business Services – Strategic Communications and Marketing Consultant, Southampton
- Lane4 – Placements at Lane4 (Psychology, Sport & Business), Buckinghamshire
- Pepsico – Finance Industrial Placements, Reading
Recommended Careers Resources of the Week
Collect your FREE copy of Rate My Placement TOP 100 Undergraduate Placement Employers 2017/2018
- Job Hunting and Application Advice
- Industry Insights from industry experts
- The Top 50 Medium Sized Undergraduate Placement Schemes
- The Top 10 Small to Medium Sized Placement Employers
Available, while stocks last, from the Careers Centre in the Edge (outside the library) plus many more!
Interviews can be daunting, even for experienced professionals. With the ‘Interview Simulator’ package from Abintegro Limited, you can test yourself with interactive questions and best practice answers from experienced professionals to build up your confidence and competence.
What it includes:-
- Practice hundreds of interview questions from leading hiring managers.
- Take a mock interview, where auto-generated questions, designed to mirror the structure of an interview.
- Watch videos of experienced professionals giving their honest advice about why they ask these questions, and how good answers differ from poor ones.
Access the resource here
- Are you the next Undergraduate of the Year? Prizes on Offer inc Internships and Graduate Schemes
- The Inner Temple ~ Pegasus Access & Support Scheme (to support aspiring Barristers) ~ Deadline 1st November 2017
- The Inner Temple Scholarship Awards for 2017/18 (BPTC) ~ Deadline 3rd November 2017
- Win £100 to spend on Amazon and help the Careers & Employability Service at the same time.