The Annual Undergraduate Placement Prize is awarded to the student who is judged to have made the greatest impact during their placement year and is able to reflect on their learning experience.
Students are invited to nominate themselves and will require supporting evidence from their employer highlighting how they meet the criteria for the prize.
Nominations are considered by a Faculty panel who will forward the overall Faculty winner to a central panel for consideration for the BU Award.
The timeframe for 2016-17 nominations is as below:
- Stage 1: Student Nominations with Employers Supporting statement to be submitted to Faculty PDAs by midnight Monday 18th September 2017
- Stage 2: Shortlisted Faculty Nominations to be submitted to a central independent BU panel on 27th October.
- Results announced on or before 30th November 2017.
To find out more and apply:-
- Undergraduate Annual Placement Prize Guide
- Student Supporting Evidence Document
- Employer Nomination Form