What are the Young Art Journalism Awards?
The Young Art Journalism Award is a new innovative awards concept giving journalism, media and art students the opportunity to showcase their talent in capturing art and culture in a creative way.
YAJA is designed to offer students and fresh graduates media opportunities, industry mentoring, networking opportunities and a large audience reach as well as awards recognition.
Yes we think globally. We love to experience your culture. Entries from all countries are welcome!
YAJA is free to enter, independent and 100% self-funded.
Why students should enter?
YAJA is a great way to increase awareness and to showcase talent.
- Open journalistic opportunities
- Industry mentoring and experience
- Reach an established Audience
- Meet exciting and influential people
- Networking opportunities
- Industry and Awards recognition
- Opportunity to receive donations from our sponsors
All entries will be published on ArtNewsPortal.com, including social channels and eNewsletter.
To find out more and to enter click here