The JobCrowd Top Companies for Graduates to Work for 2016/17 Guide is unique as it is the only graduate employer ranking based entirely on graduate employee feedback.
This means that the companies listed are those that actual graduate employees say are the best companies to work for, not just those who might be the best known. These are the companies who are really, truly, the best places to work.
- Who do i want to work for?
- A graduate case study by National Grid
- The Top 100 Companies Rankings Larger Intake
- The Top 100 Companies Rankings Smaller Intake
- Employers listed by Degree
- Employers listed by Geographical Region
- The Top 100 companies by Sector
Pick up your FREE copy whilst stocks last from the Edge Student Development Centre (outside the library, Talbot Campus)
Alternatively you can access the employer rankings online here