Leverhulme Trust Study Abroad Scholarships
What is it?
The Trust awards funding across academic disciplines, supporting talented individuals in the arts, humanities, sciences and social sciences to realise their personal vision in research and professional training. As well as substantial grants for research, it offers fellowships for researchers at every stage of their career, grants for international collaboration and travel, and support for the fine and performing arts.
What grants are available?
A variety of grant schemes are offered including Research projects, Fellowships and Studentships, Arts Funding and Philip Leverhulme Prizes
Study Abroad Studentships overview
- Have been resident in the UK for at least five years at the time of application
- Hold an undergraduate degree
- Hold a degree from a UK institution(this may be either the undergraduate degree or a further degree held by the applicant)
- Either be a student at the time of application or have been registered as a student within the last eight years
- Explain why their work requires residence overseas
Full details can be found here: https://www.leverhulme.ac.uk/sites/default/files/Help_notes/SAS-guidance-for-applicants-2016.pdf
When is the deadline to apply?
A list of deadlines for all the awards and scholarships is available here: https://www.leverhulme.ac.uk/funding/grant-deadlines
Any further questions?
To contact a member of staff for information about the awards, please see the list of contacts here: https://www.leverhulme.ac.uk/contact/contact-us